Rules & Regulations
- On water from 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- All boats Must be signed in and paid in full by 6:30 p.m.
- Back at Sponsor location by 9:30 p.m.
- *If you have a fish to register, please be back at 9:30 p.m.
- Payout for the night will be at 9:45 p.m.
- Any public lake that you can be back to the sponsor location by 9:30.
- Border lakes are permitted.
Fees & Payouts:
- $10.00 per person.
- Payout depends on the number of boats, and is paid out that night at 9:45pm at the sponsor location, less Big Fish of the Season fund.
- Big Fish of the Season will be paid out at the end of the season and the total amout paid is dependent on the number of people each week.
20 or less people = $25, 21-40 people = $50, 40 or more people = $75
- If there is a tie for Big Fish of the Season or Big Fish of the Night the payout will be split evenly.
Example Nightly Payout:
- 20 people x $10 = $200 - $25 for Big Fish of the Season = $175
- 30 people x $10 = $300 - $50 for Big Fish of the Season = $250
- 40 people x $10 = $400 - $75 for Big Fish of the Season = $325
- The all-around league min. size limit is 40", regardless of the body of water.
- Big fish of night wins. Not total inches. ( ex. 3 x 40” does not beat a 45”)
- The winning team must purchase a round for who shows up for commencement.
- Length only.
- Measure in ¼ inches. (ex. a fish that is 47 7/8” = 47 3/4” not 48”)
- Released fish only.
- If a fish dies and the angler is forced to keep it, he/she is still eligible to win.
- Livebait is permitted.
- One line only per person if row trolling.
- Photo of fish next to tape or stick. (digital or most cell phones)
- Verification by another team, if possible.
- Signed piece of paper by anyone on the lake with phone number and name (other fisherman, boaters, or any one on pier.)
Most people have cell phones and/or 2-way radios. If possible, bring both.